Announcement for BPPDN Doctoral Program Student Class of 2011
As a follow up of the letter from DIKTENDIK DITJEN DIKTI Director number: 2034/E4.4/2014 of date November 6, 2014 about the Study Extension of Doctoral Degree for Post-graduate Education Scholarship Receiver of students class of 2011, we inform that the scholarship extension will be facilitated by DIKTENDIK DIKTI with some requirements as follows;
- The doctoral students of class of 2011 who receive BPPDN;
- The doctoral students who propose the scholarship extension must be REGISTERED or ACTIVE in the semester ganjil 2014/2015 which is stated by the Coordinator of Post-graduate/the Chief of Doctoral Program in the related Faculty (the letter format follows the format of statement letter of active in study according to each Faculty);
- The doctoral students who propose the scholarship extension must have PASSED the Seminar/ the Dissertation Research Proposal Test in each Faculty (the format follows the format of the Seminar/Dissertation Proposal according to each Faculty which contains SUGGESTION notes from advisors/examiners);
- The doctoral students who propose scholarship extension must have published paper science in form of seminar proceedings;
- The doctoral students must upload the report of study progress as noted at point 3 and 4 which is signed by the Supervisor & the Chief of Department / the Chief of Doctoral Program (the format is enclosed) on the website http://studi.dikti.go.id from 7th to 15th November 2014;
- 6. If the doctoral students who propose the scholarship extension forget the password and username, the email can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The doctoral students must submit all ORIGINAL documents as noted at point 2 to 5 at PPSUB scholarship secretariat in the 1st floor of Gedung E until 15th November 2014.